Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Whatever You're Struggling with...

When I started this blog, my intent was to reach out to so many other families who are going through challenges that are sometimes hard to understand, to those who don't deal with autism on a daily basis, in their home, in their families. And I still hope to do that.

My heart's cry is to point all God's children to the cross, because I know in my heart of hearts that every single answer to every single dilemma we will face in this life, lies in God's Word. I know that as sure as I know that God loves me, loves you, and loves every one of us equally.

But I've come to realize that you know what? Every one of us faces one kind of challenge or another. Life isn't always easy, and it certainly isn't often fair. Right now, my biggest challenge just happens to be in dealing with many different aspects of my son's autistic disorder. That's my challenge. What's yours?

Jesus said in John 16:33 ..."These things I have spoken to you, that in Me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation; but be of good cheer, I have overcome the world." I find it so encouraging to know that Jesus Himself, the very Son of God, warns us because He knew that we will all have our own tribulations to face, but that we would be able to "overcome", through Him.

I hope that you find some comfort in His Word today. I hope you realize how much He loves you, your child(ren). I hope and pray that you turn it all over to Him, and allow Him to help you through whatever challenges you might be facing. He is my greatest friend, my greatest companion, my greatest comfort.

esther

4 comments:

Angela said...

amen amen amen....I love ya girl..and thank God for you in my life...

VoicingAutism said...

Back at ya, Ang...back at ya.
dove

kat said...

Thanks for your words sis. Love ya

VoicingAutism said...

You're welcome, love you too sis. Hope all is well there in W.V.
dove








Helpful info about Autism from the National Autism Society