Sunday, February 8, 2009

You are precious in God's sight!

Did you know, that no matter where you've been, what you've done, whatever your past or present situation in life, our God loves you? Its true. He loves you just as He loves each and every one of us, so much in fact that He sent His one and only Son, Jesus Christ, to die on the cross for your sins.


Sometimes, I think life can be so confusing, perhaps we make unwise choices in our lives and get kind of lost along the way.

That happened to me, for many years.

I accepted Christ as my personal Savior when I was 16 years old.

But then some years later, I felt the Christian life was too hard to try to live, and I made the decision to try to give it a go on my own, without the Lord in my daily life.

That was so many years ago.

I faced so many heartaches, so many shattered relationships, so many broken dreams, abuse, and disillusionment.

One of the best decisions I ever made in my life was the day I came back to the Lord. That day, when I cried out to Him in desperation and total despair, and He forgave me and welcomed me back with open arms.

How like Him! How like our Jesus to forgive and comfort and offer love and nurturing....healing.

I don't know how I'd get through a single day without knowing He is with me, that He is always ready for me to call out to Him for help and love and...direction.

In March I will turn 50 years old.

Its hard to believe my life has flown by so quickly!

But this one thing I know, that throughout my life, He has never forsaken me, never turned me away, never betrayed me, and true to His Word, He has loved me unconditionally.

I hope and pray you know this love. I hope and pray you have Him in your life, and that you know you can find hope and peace when you turn your life and your precious family over to Him.

Because no-one will ever love you, your family, your child(ren) like He does. No-one.

esther

2 comments:

Angela said...

I don't know how I'd get through a single day without knowing He is with me, that He is always ready for me to call out to Him for help and love and...direction.
amen amen amen

VoicingAutism said...

Hi sis. I agree...I need Him more than anything or anyone in this world.
dove








Helpful info about Autism from the National Autism Society