Wednesday, February 18, 2009

PINK FLOYD: YouTube Videos


Ok, if you read my complete profile then you know that one of my "indulgences" in life is that I am a huge fan of Pink Floyd. David Gilmour, to be exact, lol.Soooo....I've added some (awesome) live performances of his from YouTube, down at the bottom of my page.I also have some Christian music video's, as well.I just wanted to let you know, because I suppose there are some people who prefer strictly Praise and Worship music. Personally, I get alot of relaxation from listening to my mellow Pink Floyd music, too.Peace out
esther

2 comments:

Angela said...

amen..me too!!~

VoicingAutism said...

Thanks Ang.

I guess its probably a bit indulgent of me to put my Pink Floyd vids on here, but people do have the choice...its not like anyone has to listen to it, lol.
dove








Helpful info about Autism from the National Autism Society