Tuesday, September 1, 2009

A Warm Welcome!

Now that summer is ending and our kiddos are back in school, I'm looking forward to spending time again here in my blog. This has been one of the most exciting, most interesting summers of my life!

Our family spent the summer camping, off and on. We were blessed to buy a camper already set up and ready to move in, back in May. And since the campground is located only 35 miles from our home, we're able to go back and forth during the summer, and now on weekends after school.

I can't even begin to touch on the many experiences we shared this summer, but I'm looking forward to sharing much more about it in the next several weeks.

I hope and pray each one of you had a blessed, healthy summer and are enjoying your families.

God bless each and every one of you, today and every day...

esther

No comments:








Helpful info about Autism from the National Autism Society